Hot Turkey Pecan Salad Recipe
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 2 cups thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 to 1 cup crushed potato chips
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the turkey, celery, olives, pecans and onion. Combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice and salt; pour over turkey mixture and toss to coat.
- 2. Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with potato chips and cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup equals 773 calories, 69 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 1,203 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Reviews for Hot Turkey Pecan Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.