- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 2 cups thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 to 1 cup crushed potato chips
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, celery, olives, pecans and onion. Combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice and salt; pour over turkey mixture and toss to coat.
- Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with potato chips and cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Hot Turkey Pecan Salad in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p45
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Hot Turkey Pecan Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review