Hot Tortellini Salad Recipe
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 4 to 5 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 ounces fully cooked ham, julienned
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1. Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine the broccoli, onions and butter. Cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes; stir. Cook 2 minutes longer or until broccoli is tender.
- 2. Drain tortellini; add to broccoli mixture. Stir in the ham, sour cream and basil. Cover and microwave on high for 30-90 seconds or until heated through. Let stand for 2 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 cup: 184 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 343mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein .
Reviews for Hot Tortellini Salad
"First time i made it my husband loved it. He hates sour cream but you hardly tell its sour cream. We make this anytime we're having a big get together! Great meal!"