- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) stewed tomatoes
- 2 cans (2-1/4 ounces each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 2 to 3 teaspoons taco seasoning
- Corn bread
- In a large skillet, cook the beef and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the tomatoes, olives, green pepper and taco seasoning. Cook and stir over low heat until hot and bubbly. Serve with corn bread. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Hot Tamale Pie in Country Woman July/August 1996, p35
Reviews for Hot Tamale Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review