- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese until blended. Stir in spinach and mozzarella cheese. Spoon into an ungreased microwave-safe 9-in. pie plate.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4-5 minutes or until bubbly, stirring twice. Serve with crackers or vegetables. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Hot Spinach Dip
Sort By :
I made this for a dinner party last evening. Everyone loved it! I'm not a mayo fan, so substituted sour cream. Will use this recipe again!
I made it for 6 years for a homeschool group who loved it. I usually substituted sliced, canned artichokes for the spinach. Gave out the recipe numerous times.
Whenever I get invited to parties, I am asked to bring this dip! I add a dash of garlic powder and serve it with sliced baguettes.
not good. weird consistency. we even added rotel and it didn't fix it.
Actually, we found this to be too rich. Maybe the artichokes would have cut some of the richness.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Easy Spinach Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >