"This tasty appetizer is similar to the version served in restaurants, but it has a fresh homemake flavor that keeps everyone dipping," remarks Cathy Carroll from Grayson, Louisiana. "It's a cheesy scrumptious snack that always results in recipe requests."
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby/Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- Vegetables, tortilla chips or crackers
- In a skillet, saute artichokes and onion in butter until onion is tender. Stir in spinach and Parmesan cheese; cook over low heat until spinach is heated through. Add Colby/Monterey Jack cheese, milk and Creole seasoning; heat until cheese is melted. Serve immediately with vegetables, tortilla chips or crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip in Taste of Home February/March 2001, p66
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review