- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby/Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- Vegetables, tortilla chips or crackers
- In a skillet, saute artichokes and onion in butter until onion is tender. Stir in spinach and Parmesan cheese; cook over low heat until spinach is heated through. Add Colby/Monterey Jack cheese, milk and Creole seasoning; heat until cheese is melted. Serve immediately with vegetables, tortilla chips or crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
"My hubby was thrilled and has been a repeat fave."
"I have made this many times...I add a half pound of crab and it works just fine....The thing for some to remember is that a cup of cheese is 4 oz. not 8 oz. as with liquid mesurements..."
"I make this recipe often and it's always a hit. The issue regarding the cheese... it calls for 8oz of each cheese listed equaling 2 cups. This is very convenient to put in a crock pot at a party and always tasty."
"Oooey Gooey cheesy is a good thing."
"I can usually understand what is required in a recipe. This one is a stumper. 2 cups or 8 oz of cheese? It made an ooey- gooey mess using 2 cups of cheese. I am going to try and save it by combining another recipe. Please make it easy to understand."
"this is really interesting..<"
"May not taste exactly like a restaurant, but it was delicious. I got lots of compliments and it was the only appetizer at the shower that was nearly gone! Also, super easy and quick to make."
"Loved this dip!! Tastes just like the restaurants."
"I was disappointed in this recipe. it was nothing like some of the artichoke spinach dips I have had. I will keep looking for a good one."