Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby/Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- Vegetables, tortilla chips or crackers
- In a skillet, saute artichokes and onion in butter until onion is tender. Stir in spinach and Parmesan cheese; cook over low heat until spinach is heated through. Add Colby/Monterey Jack cheese, milk and Creole seasoning; heat until cheese is melted. Serve immediately with vegetables, tortilla chips or crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip(6)
Sort By :
My hubby was thrilled and has been a repeat fave.
I have made this many times...I add a half pound of crab and it works just fine....The thing for some to remember is that a cup of cheese is 4 oz. not 8 oz. as with liquid mesurements...
I make this recipe often and it's always a hit. The issue regarding the cheese... it calls for 8oz of each cheese listed equaling 2 cups. This is very convenient to put in a crock pot at a party and always tasty.
Oooey Gooey cheesy is a good thing.
I can usually understand what is required in a recipe. This one is a stumper. 2 cups or 8 oz of cheese? It made an ooey- gooey mess using 2 cups of cheese. I am going to try and save it by combining another recipe. Please make it easy to understand.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Artichoke Cheese Dip >
- Artichoke Dip >
- Artichoke Hearts >
- Artichoke Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cajun Appetizers >
- Cajun Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Dip Recipes >
- Hot Dips >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Mardi Gras Appetizers >
- Mardi Gras Recipes >