Hot Spiced Lemon Drink Recipe
I received this recipe from a lady in our church who is an excellent cook. She has shared several slow cooker recipes with us. We really enjoy the sweet-and-tangy flavor of this warm citrus punch. —Mandy Wright, Springville, Utah
- 2-1/2 quarts water
- 2 cups sugar
- 1-1/2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice
- 1 cinnamon stick (3 inches)
- 1/2 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1. In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the water, sugar and juices. Place cinnamon stick and cloves on a double thickness of cheesecloth; bring up corners of cloth and tie with kitchen string to form a bag. Place in slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through. Discard spice bag. Yield: about 3 quarts.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 149 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC