Hot Spiced Lemon Drink Recipe
- 2-1/2 quarts water
- 2 cups sugar
- 1-1/2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1 cinnamon stick (3 inches)
- 1/2 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1. In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the water, sugar and juices. Place cinnamon stick and cloves on a double thickness of cheesecloth; bring up corners of cloth and tie with kitchen string to form a bag. Place in slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through. Discard spice bag. Yield: about 3 quarts.
1 cup: 149 calories, trace fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (36g sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Hot Spiced Lemon Drink
"great change from hot apple cider. good for colds when you want something warm and lemony flavored"
"A nice change from the traditional hot apple cider! Great flavor, will make this recipe again."