Hot Spiced Cherry Cider
This cider is great to have in the slow cooker after being out in the cold.Marlene Wiczek, Little Falls, Minnesota
16 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Cook: 4 hours
- 1 gallon apple cider or juice
- 2 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cherry gelatin
- Place cider in a 6-qt. slow cooker; add cinnamon sticks. Cover and
- cook on high for 3 hours. Stir in gelatin; cook 1 hour longer.
- Discard cinnamon sticks before serving. Yield: 4 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 159 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 49 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein.