- 1 gallon apple cider or juice
- 2 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cherry gelatin
- Place cider in a 6-qt. slow cooker; add cinnamon sticks. Cover and cook on high for 3 hours. Stir in gelatin; cook 1 hour longer. Discard cinnamon sticks before serving. Yield: 4 quarts.
Originally published as Hot Spiced Cherry Cider in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p230
Reviews for Hot Spiced Cherry Cider(3)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 19, 2012
Reviewed Dec. 19, 2010
awesome nice hot and delicious!
Reviewed Dec. 13, 2010
Does anyone know if you can refrigerate this and re-heat after? I know, dumb question, but ya never know unless you ask. It sounds devine!!
More Recipe Collections
- Halloween Party Recipes >
- Halloween Recipes >
- Hot Beverages >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >