Hot Spiced Beverage Recipe
- 3 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon salt
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS (for each batch):
- 3 cups DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 3 cups water
- 1. Combine the first three ingredients; divide into six batches (about 1/2 cup each). Store in airtight containers.
- 2. To prepare beverage: Pour pineapple juice and water into the water reserve of a coffeemaker; place one batch of spice mix in filter-lined basket of coffeemaker. Brew as you would coffee. Keep warm until serving. Yield: 6 batches (about 3 cups total), 1-1/2 quarts per batch.
1 cup: 81 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 204mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (21g sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Hot Spiced Beverage
"This recipe is great for Christmas Parties and Breakfasts!!!"