Hot Spiced Beverage Recipe
The tea lover on your Christmas list will delight in this sweet citrus beverage Ozela Haynes of Emerson, Arkansas shares. You can present the dry mix in a decorative bag with instructions for making the tea...or place all the ingredients (plus directions) in a pretty basket.—Ozela Haynes, Emerson, Arkansas
- 3 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon salt
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS (for each batch):
- 3 cups DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 3 cups water
- 1. Combine the first three ingredients; divide into six batches (about 1/2 cup each). Store in airtight containers.
- 2. To prepare beverage: Pour pineapple juice and water into the water reserve of a coffeemaker; place one batch of spice mix in filter-lined basket of coffeemaker. Brew as you would coffee. Keep warm until serving. Yield: 6 batches (about 3 cups total), 1-1/2 quarts per batch.
1 cup: 81 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 204mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Hot Spiced Beverage
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC