"If you like a grilled Reuben sandwich, you'll love this warm cheesy spread," assures Angela Howell from Prospect Park, Pennsylvania. "It's wonderful on party rye bread or crackers."
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 pound deli corned beef, finely chopped
- 1 cup sauerkraut, chopped, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- Snack rye bread or crackers
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and ketchup until smooth. Stir in the corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese and onion until blended. Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 375° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 5 minutes longer or until bubbly. Serve warm with bread or crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Hot Reuben Dip in Taste of Home October/November 2001, p63
Reviews for Hot Reuben Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review