Hot Raspberry-Lemonade Drink Mix
To accompany the warm wishes you send in a gift basket, include this fruity blend from CT's cooks. The combination of powdered mixes for lemonade, raspberry drink and tea is one folks can enjoy by simply stirring in hot water.
144 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1-1/2 cups powdered lemonade mix with sugar
- 1 carton (1.3 ounces) raspberry soft drink mix
- 1 cup instant tea mix
- Boiling water
- In a large bowl, combine the first three ingredients. Store in an
- airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 3 months. Yield: 3
- cups mix.
- To prepare one serving: Dissolve 1 teaspoon of mix in 1 cup of
- boiling water. Yield: 1 serving.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Crystal Light Raspberry Ice soft drink mix.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 teaspoon) equals 9 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 14 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.