Hot Raspberry-Lemonade Drink Mix Recipe
To accompany the warm wishes you send in a gift basket, include this fruity blend from CT's cooks. The combination of powdered mixes for lemonade, raspberry drink and tea is one folks can enjoy by simply stirring in hot water.
- 1-1/2 cups powdered lemonade mix with sugar
- 1 carton (1.3 ounces) raspberry soft drink mix
- 1 cup instant tea mix
- Boiling water
- In a large bowl, combine the first three ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 3 months. Yield: 3 cups mix.
- To prepare one serving: Dissolve 1 teaspoon of mix in 1 cup of boiling water. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Hot Raspberry-Lemonade Drink Mix in Country Woman July/August 2000, p47
Reviews for Hot Raspberry-Lemonade Drink Mix(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Hot Beverages >
- Lemonade >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >