These delicious, warm bananas are great on camp-outs or in the backyard. You can eat them right out of the foil bowl. Cleanup is easy, too. —Sheila Parker, Reno, Nevada
- 4 large unpeeled bananas
- 8 teaspoons semisweet chocolate chips
- 8 teaspoons trail mix
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- Place each banana on a 12-in. square of foil; crimp and shape foil around bananas so they sit flat.
- Cut each banana lengthwise about 1/2 in. deep, leaving 1/2 in. uncut at both ends. Gently pull each banana peel open, forming a pocket. Fill pockets with chocolate chips, trail mix and marshmallows.
- Grill bananas, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until marshmallows are melted and golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Hot Quick Banana Boats in Taste of Home June/July 2010, p62
Reviews for Hot Quick Banana Boats
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review