Hot Pork Salad Supreme Recipe
The original recipe for this dish called for chicken, but I decided to use "the other white meat". It's a nice dish to pass at a luncheon or shower.
- 2 cups diced cooked pork
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. Combine the first nine ingredients; mix well. Spoon into an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Combine crumbs, almonds and butter; sprinkle on top.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 484 calories, 30 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 845 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 20 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC