- 1 unsliced loaf (1 pound) Italian bread
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 medium green pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 slices fully cooked ham
- 10 slices salami
- 30 slices pepperoni
- 4 slices each cheddar, mozzarella and American cheese
- Slice bread in half horizontally. Spread bottom half with pizza sauce; sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Top with green pepper, ham, salami, pepperoni and cheese; replace bread top. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Hot Pizza Subs
Sort By :
"Have made this a few times already and it is awesome even when I add a couple of things to it. It is extremely fast and easy so perfect for the days I get off from work late and want something that isn't going to take an hour to prep and cook."
"I drawback...The loaf should be loosly covered with tinfoil otherwise the bread dries out. Other than that, it was a big hit with my boys."
"Great sub! Husband loves it too."
"This sounds wonderful, however, the sodium content is off the map! Will try it with low fat & sodium ingredients!"
"This sub is incredible. I took it on a camping trip and made it and now everyone is making it. You can place in on the grill in aluminum foil on low for 5 to 7 mins on each side."