Hot Pecan Beef Spread Recipe
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (3 ounces) dried beef, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- Assorted crackers or pita chips
- 1. In a small skillet, saute pecans in butter until toasted; set aside. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Add the sour cream, garlic powder and pepper; mix well. Stir in the beef, onion and green pepper.
- 2. Spoon into a greased shallow 3-cup baking dish. Sprinkle with toasted pecans. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Serve with crackers or pita chips. Yield: 2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 115 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 245mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Hot Pecan Beef Spread
"Just delicious! Very rich, but easy to make."