Hot Pastrami Spread Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 packages (2-1/2 ounces each) thinly sliced pastrami, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans or walnuts, optional
- Thinly sliced pumpernickel bread and light rye bread
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Stir in pastrami and green pepper.
- Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with pecans if desired. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated though and edges are bubbly.
- Cut out bread with a shamrock-shaped cookie cutter if desired. Serve with spread. Yield: About 3-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Hot Pastrami Spread(5)
Sort By :
Completely bland and unexciting!
I made this several times and everyone asked for the recipe. For a change, I used chopped corned beef, chopped green onions with tops and smidgen of garlic powder.. can serve warm, room temp or chilled. Spread on crackers or cocktail breads... Went over great..
I have not made this yet, but this sounds delicious and i know I will make this and serve it to family & friends. I have a question though. Would I use the black pastrami or red pastrami? Thanks!!
Excellent and Quick, I made my in an oblong glass dish, an served with cut outs and wheat crackers. Everyone wanted the recipe
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheese Spread >
- Cheese Spreads >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Irish Appetizers >
- Irish Recipes >
- New Year's Appetizers >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >