Hot Mushroom Tidbits Recipe
You can't miss with tried-and-true appetizers like this one. In fact, I've been relying on these yummy biscuit bites for more than 20 years!
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 2 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits
- 1/3 cup salad croutons, crushed
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, mushrooms, pimientos, onion and hot pepper sauce. Separate dough into 10 biscuits; roll each into a 4-in. circle. Spread each with a heaping teaspoonful of mushroom mixture. Roll up and seal edges. Cut each into four slices; roll in crouton crumbs.
- 2. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 40 appetizers.
Reviews for Hot Mushroom Tidbits
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC