Hot Mulled Pineapple Drink Recipe
"This is a fun and different way to use pineapple juice," relates Margaret Wagner Allen from Abingdon, Virginia. "I like to serve this tasty hot beverage in tall mugs and top each drink with a whole clove pressed into a lemon slice."
- 1 can (48 ounces) DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1 cup reduced-calorie reduced-sugar cranberry juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 medium lemon, sliced
- 7 cinnamon sticks
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Strain. Garnish each serving with a lemon slice and cinnamon stick. Yield: 7 servings.
1 cup: 192 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit, 1 starch.
Reviews for Hot Mulled Pineapple Drink
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC