- 1 can (48 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 cup reduced-calorie reduced-sugar cranberry juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 medium lemon, sliced
- 7 cinnamon sticks
- In a large saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Strain. Garnish each serving with a lemon slice and cinnamon stick. Yield: 7 servings.
Originally published as Hot Mulled Pineapple Drink in Light & Tasty December/January 2003, p8
Reviews for Hot Mulled Pineapple Drink
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review