"This is a fun and different way to use pineapple juice," relates Margaret Wagner Allen from Abingdon, Virginia. "I like to serve this tasty hot beverage in tall mugs and top each drink with a whole clove pressed into a lemon slice."
- 1 can (48 ounces) DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice
- 1 cup reduced-calorie reduced-sugar cranberry juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 medium lemon, sliced
- 7 cinnamon sticks
- In a large saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Strain. Garnish each serving with a lemon slice and cinnamon stick. Yield: 7 servings.
Originally published as Hot Mulled Pineapple Drink in Light & Tasty December/January 2003, p8
Reviews for Hot Mulled Pineapple Drink
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review