Hot Macadamia Spread
While my husband was in the Army, I'd get together with other wives for snacks and to exchange favorite recipes. I still enjoy serving this rich spread because most guests can't quite put their finger on the zippy ingredienthorseradish. Naomi Francis, Waukesha, Wisconsin
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts or blanched almonds
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Stir in sour
- cream, horseradish, green pepper, onion, garlic salt and pepper.
- Spoon into an ungreased shallow 2-cup baking dish; set aside.
- In a skillet, saute the nuts in butter for 3-4 minutes or until
- lightly browned. Sprinkle over the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes. Serve with cracker.
- Yield: 6-8 servings.