“I found this recipe more than 15 years ago, and it has been requested every time I’ve been invited to a party,” writes Robin Klawinski of Eagle, Idaho. Since this dip is heated in the microwave instead of the oven, it can be ready to serve guests in mere minutes.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 6 ounces brick cheese, shredded
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Crackers and fresh vegetables
- In a 1-qt. microwave-safe serving bowl, combine the sour cream and mayonnaise. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until bubbly, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the brick cheese, artichokes, Parmesan cheese, lemon peel, garlic powder and pepper. Microwave on high for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring several times. Stir in parsley. Serve warm with crackers and vegetables. Yield: 2-1/3 cups.
Originally published as Hot Lemon Artichoke Dip in Quick Cooking September/October 2005, p7
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Hot Lemon Artichoke Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review