- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 6 ounces brick cheese, shredded
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Crackers and fresh vegetables
- In a 1-qt. microwave-safe serving bowl, combine the sour cream and mayonnaise. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until bubbly, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the brick cheese, artichokes, Parmesan cheese, lemon peel, garlic powder and pepper. Microwave on high for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring several times. Stir in parsley. Serve warm with crackers and vegetables. Yield: 2-1/3 cups.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Hot Lemon Artichoke Dip
"This is delicious! I have shared the recipe with many as it is always a favorite. Although it says to not use low-fat products, I use lowfat mayonnaise and sour cream and it is still wonderful. Be sure to use fresh lemon peel as it is so flavorful."