Hot Kielbasa Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 ounces fully cooked Johnsonville® Polish Kielbasa Sausage or Polish sausage, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions, divided
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Assorted crackers or raw vegetables
- In a 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, heat cream cheese, uncovered, on high for 45 seconds. Stir in the sour cream, milk, mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce. Add the kielbasa, 1/4 cup of onions and Parmesan cheese; mix well.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through, stirring once. Sprinkle with remaining onions. Serve with crackers or vegetables. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 3 cups.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Hot Kielbasa Dip(4)
Sort By :
Tasty dip! I heated all in microwave and then put in 1 1/2 qt crockpot.
Made this for Superbowl party. Easy and very tasty!! Didn't change a thing, but I used my chopper to quickly mince the sausage into spreadable pieces.
Excellent! Will be making this again for my next party.
I made this recipe lighter by uing 1/3 reduced fat cream cheese, light sour cream, and light mayonnaise. I also served it with reduced fat crackers. Yummmmm
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- German Appetizers >
- German Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Dip Recipes >
- Hot Dips >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Potluck Appetizers >