My husband and I are retired, and I like to look for simple, speedy ways to cook. This thick cheesy dip, with the unusual addition of sausage, goes together in a jiffy. Accompanied by crackers or fresh veggies, it's a hearty appetizer for a football party or family gathering. -Mary Bondegard, Brooksville, Florida
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 ounces fully cooked kielbasa or Polish sausage, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions, divided
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Assorted crackers or raw vegetables
- In a 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, heat cream cheese, uncovered, on high for 45 seconds. Stir in the sour cream, milk, mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce. Add the kielbasa, 1/4 cup of onions and Parmesan cheese; mix well.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through, stirring once. Sprinkle with remaining onions. Serve with crackers or vegetables. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 3 cups.
Originally published as Hot Kielbasa Dip in Quick Cooking September/October 1999, p31
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Hot Kielbasa Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review