- 2 quarts apple cider or juice
- 1 quart cranberry juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 1 teaspoon whole allspice
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- In a 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker, combine the cider, juices and sugar. Place the cinnamon sticks, allspice and cloves on a double thickness of cheesecloth; bring up corners of cloth and tie with string to form a bag. Place in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through. Discard spice bag. Serve warm. Yield: 14 servings (3-1/2 quarts).
Originally published as Hot Holiday Cider in Country Woman December/January 2010, p10
Reviews for Hot Holiday Cider
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 27, 2010
Once you make this once, you will be asked to bring it to every gathering you attend. That's what happened to me!