Hot Ham Sandwiches Recipe
- 3 pounds thinly sliced deli ham (about 40 slices)
- 2 cups apple juice
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 12 kaiser rolls, split
- Additional sweet pickle relish, optional
- 1. Separate ham slices and place in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the apple juice, brown sugar, relish, mustard and paprika. Pour over ham.
- 2. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until heated through. Place three to four slices of ham on each roll. Serve with additional relish if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
1 each: 432 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 62mg cholesterol, 1974mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 2g fiber), 27g protein
Reviews for Hot Ham Sandwiches
"Sorry but came out dry did for 4 1/2 hard to taste anything I put in there....."
"I made these sandwiches for lunch today and my husband and sons loved them! I added 2 tablespoons of minced onion. I will definitely be making these again!"
"This is a wonderful recipe! Be sure to buy good ham off the bone meat. It is so easy and great for a casual dinner party or football game. Most everybody liked mustard with the meat."
"made this last year for Christmas Eve. Everyone liked it so much, I am making it again this year!"
"Very tasty and simple, definitely will make again."
"Easy to prepare, different and delicious."
"Sounds great...easy,fast and convenient. I plan to serve it on Christmas Eve. Will leave a review after we have it. Arline Busch"