Hot Ham Sandwiches Recipe
- 3 pounds thinly sliced deli ham (about 40 slices)
- 2 cups apple juice
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 12 kaiser rolls, split
- Additional sweet pickle relish, optional
- 1. Separate ham slices and place in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the apple juice, brown sugar, relish, mustard and paprika. Pour over ham.
- 2. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until heated through. Place three to four slices of ham on each roll. Serve with additional relish if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
1 each: 432 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 62mg cholesterol, 1974mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 2g fiber), 27g protein .
Reviews for Hot Ham Sandwiches
"Sorry but came out dry did for 4 1/2 hard to taste anything I put in there....."
"I made these sandwiches for lunch today and my husband and sons loved them! I added 2 tablespoons of minced onion. I will definitely be making these again!"
"This is a wonderful recipe! Be sure to buy good ham off the bone meat. It is so easy and great for a casual dinner party or football game. Most everybody liked mustard with the meat."
"made this last year for Christmas Eve. Everyone liked it so much, I am making it again this year!"
"Very tasty and simple, definitely will make again."
"Easy to prepare, different and delicious."
"Sounds great...easy,fast and convenient. I plan to serve it on Christmas Eve. Will leave a review after we have it. Arline Busch"