- 3 pounds thinly sliced deli ham (about 40 slices)
- 2 cups apple juice
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 12 kaiser rolls, split
- Additional sweet pickle relish, optional
- Separate ham slices and place in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the apple juice, brown sugar, relish, mustard and paprika. Pour over ham.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until heated through. Place 3-4 slices of ham on each roll. Serve with additional relish if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Hot Ham Sandwiches
Sort By :
"Sorry but came out dry did for 4 1/2 hard to taste anything I put in there....."
"I made these sandwiches for lunch today and my husband and sons loved them! I added 2 tablespoons of minced onion. I will definitely be making these again!"
"Fantastic. Mid-Dec. 1 day. Dr. visit, vet visit, shopping, cleaning, split shift, pool night. All in slow cooker w/rolls & veggie salad on the side. Dinner when you want it, 4 to 7 -all gone. I will use coleslaw & French fries when we all eat at once. Thank you so much."
"This is a wonderful recipe! Be sure to buy good ham off the bone meat. It is so easy and great for a casual dinner party or football game. Most everybody liked mustard with the meat."
"made this last year for Christmas Eve. Everyone liked it so much, I am making it again this year!"