Hot Ham Sandwiches Recipe
- 3 pounds thinly sliced deli ham (about 40 slices)
- 2 cups apple juice
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 12 kaiser rolls, split
- Additional sweet pickle relish, optional
- Separate ham slices and place in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the apple juice, brown sugar, relish, mustard and paprika. Pour over ham.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until heated through. Place 3-4 slices of ham on each roll. Serve with additional relish if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Hot Ham Sandwiches(4)
Sort By :
made this last year for Christmas Eve. Everyone liked it so much, I am making it again this year!
Very tasty and simple, definitely will make again.
Easy to prepare, different and delicious.
Sounds great...easy,fast and convenient. I plan to serve it on Christmas Eve. Will leave a review after we have it. Arline Busch