I make this quite often for my husband. A quick, hot meal that's perfect served with dinner rolls, it's a real hit at our house.
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Gently fold in the oranges. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Hot Ham Salad in Country Extra September 2000, p51
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Hot Ham Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review