Hard-cooked eggs and chopped ham take center stage in these warm sandwiches from Barbara Adams. "I have relied on this rapid recipe since my mother-in-law shared it with me," says the North Andover, Massachusetts reader. "It fits my busy schedule perfectly."
Featured In: 52 Cheer-Worthy Tailgate Appetizers
- 1 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 8 hot dog buns
- In a bowl, combine the ham, cheese, onion, olives and eggs. Stir in chili sauce and mayonnaise. Place about 1/3 cupful in each bun; wrap individually in foil. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 10 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Hot Ham 'n' Egg Sandwiches in Quick Cooking January/February 2002, p17
Reviews for Hot Ham 'n' Egg Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review