Hot Ham 'n' Cheese Sandwiches Recipe
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 kaiser rolls, split
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices cooked bacon strips
- 6 slices deli ham (1/2 ounce each)
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Spread mayonnaise over rolls. Layer roll bottoms with cheddar cheese, bacon, ham and mozzarella cheese; replace tops.
- 2. Wrap sandwiches in foil; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 409 calories, 20g fat (7g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 1185mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein .
Reviews for Hot Ham 'n' Cheese Sandwiches
"My family enjoyed these but said there was nothing special about them."
"Really good. I used sandwich rolls instead, 1 slice of thick ham, and 1 slice of bacon split in half. Will definitely be making again."
"Fast & delicious!!! I used slice american and mozzarella cheese. The bacon adds extra flavor. My husband and son told me to keep this recipe and throw away the one that I was using to make a similar sandwich."