Hot Ham 'n' Cheese Sandwiches Recipe
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 kaiser rolls, split
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices cooked bacon strips
- 6 slices deli ham (1/2 ounce each)
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Spread mayonnaise over rolls. Layer roll bottoms with cheddar cheese, bacon, ham and mozzarella cheese; replace tops.
- 2. Wrap sandwiches in foil; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 409 calories, 20g fat (7g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 1185mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein
Reviews for Hot Ham 'n' Cheese Sandwiches
"My family enjoyed these but said there was nothing special about them."
"Really good. I used sandwich rolls instead, 1 slice of thick ham, and 1 slice of bacon split in half. Will definitely be making again."
"Fast & delicious!!! I used slice american and mozzarella cheese. The bacon adds extra flavor. My husband and son told me to keep this recipe and throw away the one that I was using to make a similar sandwich."