“These sandwiches are so fast and hassle-free that we end up eating them quite often,” writes Kathy Taylor from her home in Mason City, Iowa. “They’re perfect when you’re heading out the door or getting home late.”
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 kaiser rolls, split
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices cooked bacon strips
- 6 slices deli ham (1/2 ounce each)
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Spread mayonnaise over rolls. Layer roll bottoms with cheddar cheese, bacon, ham and mozzarella cheese; replace tops.
- Wrap sandwiches in foil; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Hot Ham 'n' Cheese Sandwiches in Cooking for 2 Summer 2008, p61
Reviews for Hot Ham 'n' Cheese Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review