Hot Ham 'n' Cheese Sandwiches Recipe
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 kaiser rolls, split
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices cooked bacon strips
- 6 slices deli ham (1/2 ounce each)
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Spread mayonnaise over rolls. Layer roll bottoms with cheddar cheese, bacon, ham and mozzarella cheese; replace tops.
- Wrap sandwiches in foil; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Hot Ham 'n' Cheese Sandwiches
Sort By :
Really good. I used sandwich rolls instead, 1 slice of thick ham, and 1 slice of bacon split in half. Will definitely be making again.
Fast & delicious!!! I used slice american and mozzarella cheese. The bacon adds extra flavor. My husband and son told me to keep this recipe and throw away the one that I was using to make a similar sandwich.
More Recipe Collections
- Bacon Recipes >
- Baked Ham >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >