- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) apricot halves, drained and halved
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced pears, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup golden raisins
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Pour into an ungreased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 16-18 servings.
Reviews for Hot Fruit Soup
Sort By :
"We throw it in before going outside to play in the snow and it is ready to warm us up when we come back inside. This is also a fantastic topping to angel food cake, pancakes, and waffles! Cold leftovers are yummy by themselves or over ice cream too. We have also made it in the crockpot. A family favorite at our house!"
"This has become our family Christmas tradition with our ham. We love it, but we leave the raisins out."