Hot Fruit Punch
You don’t need a special occasion to serve this warming drink. It’s great after a football game or fall hayride. —Maggie Wind, Grand Rapids, Michigan
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 6 cups water, divided
- 2 individual tea bags
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup white grape juice
- Bring 1 cup water to a boil. Add tea bags; steep for 5 minutes.
- Discard tea bags. Stir in sugar until dissolved.
- In a Dutch oven, combine the remaining water, juices and tea; heat
- through. Serve warm. Yield: 2 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 124 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.