Hot Fruit Punch Recipe
You don’t need a special occasion to serve this warming drink. It’s great after a football game or fall hayride. —Maggie Wind, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- 6 cups water, divided
- 2 individual tea bags
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup white grape juice
- Bring 1 cup water to a boil. Add tea bags; steep for 5 minutes. Discard tea bags. Stir in sugar until dissolved.
- In a Dutch oven, combine the remaining water, juices and tea; heat through. Serve warm. Yield: 2 quarts.
Originally published as Hot Fruit Punch in Simple & Delicious October/November 2011, p38
Reviews for Hot Fruit Punch(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >