Hot Fruit and Sausage Recipe
- 1 package (12 ounces) uncooked pork sausage links
- 3/4 cup pineapple tidbits
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- 1. In a large skillet, cook sausage according to package directions; drain. Add pineapple, brown sugar and cinnamon; heat through. Stir in banana just before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
2 each: 261 calories, 18g fat (6g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 736mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein
Reviews for Hot Fruit and Sausage
"It was a nice change from regular sausage links. I prefer maple flavored sausage for my breakfast, so next time I think I will omit the brown sugar and cinnamon and add maple syrup instead."