Hot Fruit and Sausage Recipe
- 12 links Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Golden Brown® Mild Pork Breakfast Sausage Links
- 3/4 cup pineapple tidbits
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- 1. In a large skillet, cook sausage according to package directions; drain. Add pineapple, brown sugar and cinnamon; heat through. Stir in banana just before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (2 each) equals 261 calories, 18 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 736 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Reviews for Hot Fruit and Sausage
"It was a nice change from regular sausage links. I prefer maple flavored sausage for my breakfast, so next time I think I will omit the brown sugar and cinnamon and add maple syrup instead."