Hot Fruit and Sausage Recipe
- 1 package (12 ounces) uncooked Johnsonville® Smoked Sausage
- 3/4 cup pineapple tidbits
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- In a large skillet, cook sausage according to package directions; drain. Add pineapple, brown sugar and cinnamon; heat through. Stir in banana just before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Hot Fruit and Sausage in Taste of Home December/January 1999, p13
Reviews for Hot Fruit and Sausage
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 6, 2011
"It was a nice change from regular sausage links. I prefer maple flavored sausage for my breakfast, so next time I think I will omit the brown sugar and cinnamon and add maple syrup instead."