Hot Dogs with the Works Recipe
"What screams summer more than grilled hot dogs?" asks Maria Regakis of Somerville, Massachusetts. She places hot dogs in buns before topping them with a zesty cheese sauce and grilling them in a double layer of foil.
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 8 hot dogs
- 8 hot dog buns
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cheese, tomato, onion and relish. Place hot dogs in buns; top with cheese mixture.
- 2. Wrap each hot dog in a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. x 10 in.). Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 8-10 minutes or until heated through. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Hot Dogs with the Works
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC