Hot Dogs 'n' Beans Recipe
You'll please kids of all ages with this tasty combination that's good for casual get-togethers. "I frequently fix this when the whole family is home," shares June Formanek of Belle Plaine, Iowa.
- 3 cans (28 ounces each) plus 1 can (15-3/4 ounces) pork and beans
- 1 package (1 pound) hot dogs, halved lengthwise and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1. In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours. Yield: 10 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 318 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 964 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 12 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC