Hot Dogs 'n' Beans Recipe
- 3 cans (28 ounces each) plus 1 can (15-3/4 ounces) pork and beans
- 1 package (1 pound) hot dogs, halved lengthwise and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1. In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours. Yield: 10 servings.
1 each: 318 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 964mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 6g fiber), 12g protein
Reviews for Hot Dogs 'n' Beans
"Best franks and beans ever! Easy to prepare and comforting on a cold night. I have made mine with cooker on high for 4 hours and they are delicious!"