Hot Dogs 'n' Beans Recipe
- 3 cans (28 ounces each) plus 1 can (15-3/4 ounces) pork and beans
- 1 package (1 pound) hot dogs, halved lengthwise and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1. In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours. Yield: 10 servings.
1 each: 318 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 964mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 6g fiber), 12g protein .
Reviews for Hot Dogs 'n' Beans
"Best franks and beans ever! Easy to prepare and comforting on a cold night. I have made mine with cooker on high for 4 hours and they are delicious!"