Hot Dog Spaghetti Rings Recipe
- 1 package (7 ounces) ring macaroni
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 5 hot dogs, thinly sliced
- 1. Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Place in a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish; stir in the soups and hot dogs. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Hot Dog Spaghetti Rings
"Oh My Gosh!! This tasted like the real Spaghettios!! The kids loved and Super Simple"