- 1 package (7 ounces) ring macaroni
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 5 hot dogs, thinly sliced
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Place in a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish; stir in the soups and hot dogs. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Hot Dog Spaghetti Rings in Simple & Delicious January/February 2008, p31
Reviews for Hot Dog Spaghetti Rings
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 13, 2010
Oh My Gosh!! This tasted like the real Spaghettios!! The kids loved and Super Simple