Get the kids in the kitchen and let them whip up a homemade version of a canned favorite. “This tastes great, and it’s so easy, I made it as a teenager,” Jared Graetz writes from Andover, Minnesota.
- 1 package (7 ounces) ring macaroni
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 5 hot dogs, thinly sliced
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Place in a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish; stir in the soups and hot dogs. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Hot Dog Spaghetti Rings in Simple & Delicious January/February 2008, p31
Reviews for Hot Dog Spaghetti Rings
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 13, 2010
"Oh My Gosh!! This tasted like the real Spaghettios!! The kids loved and Super Simple"