Hot Dog Sandwiches
Iola also shares these kid-pleasing sandwiches that taste just like hot dogs smothered in mustard and relish. "Drop the frozen sandwiches in lunch bags before school in the morning," she suggests. "By noon, they'll be thawed and ready to eat."
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 6 hot dogs, minced
- 1/2 cup dill pickle relish
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 12 slices bread
- In a small bowl, combine hot dogs, relish, chili sauce and mustard;
- mix well. Spread on six slices of bread; top with the remaining
- bread Freeze for up to 2 months. Remove from the freezer at least 4
- hours before serving. Yield: 6 servings.