Hot Dog Roll-Ups
"Not only do my grandchildren love these cheese-and-bacon filled hot dogs, but they enjoy helping put the meal together, too," shares Lyletta Searle of Morgan, Utah. "It's the perfect solution to a last-minute lunch."
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 8 hot dogs
- 1 block (4 ounces) cheddar cheese, cut into 8 strips
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Cut a lengthwise slit in each hot dog; fill with a strip of cheese
- and about 1/2 teaspoon bacon. Separate crescent dough into eight
- triangles. Place a hot dog on the wide end of each triangle; roll
- toward the point. Place cheese side up on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 12 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 325 calories, 25 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 797 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 11 g protein.