Hot Dog Potato Soup
“You can use leftover meatballs instead of hot dogs and leftover corn in place of frozen in this yummy soup. It’s also okay to use any cheese blend you have on hand.” Jeannie Klugh - Lancaster, Pennsylvania
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cans (18.8 ounces each) ready-to-serve chunky baked potato with cheddar and bacon bits soup
- 4 hot dogs, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup milk
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine all the ingredients. Cover
- and microwave on high for 8-10 minutes or until heated through,
- stirring every 2 minutes. Yield: 5 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/3 cups equals 400 calories, 26 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 1,301 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 15 g protein.