These flaky mummy sandwiches are instant party hits! The accompanying mustard dip adds just the right kick.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 20 miniature hot dogs
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons water
- Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- Separate crescent roll dough into two rectangles; seal seams and perforations. Cut each rectangle horizontally into 10 strips. Wrap one strip around each hot dog.
- Place 1 in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet. In a small bowl, whisk egg and water; brush over tops. Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Add eyes with mustard. In a small bowl, combine the dip ingredients; serve with mummies. Yield: 20 appetizers (about 1 cup dip).
Originally published as Hot Dog Mummies with Honey Mustard Dip in Reminisce October/November 2011, p57
Reviews for Hot Dog Mummies with Honey Mustard Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review