- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 20 miniature hot dogs
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons water
- Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- Separate crescent roll dough into two rectangles; seal seams and perforations. Cut each rectangle horizontally into 10 strips. Wrap one strip around each hot dog.
- Place 1 in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet. In a small bowl, whisk egg and water; brush over tops. Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Add eyes with mustard. In a small bowl, combine the dip ingredients; serve with mummies. Yield: 20 appetizers (about 1 cup dip).
Originally published as Hot Dog Mummies with Honey Mustard Dip in Reminisce October/November 2011, p57
Reviews for Hot Dog Mummies with Honey Mustard Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 4, 2016
"I should have doubled the batch when I made these for the neighborhood kids for our Halloween appetizer night. They all loved them! These are so easy. My 4 year old helped and she can't wait to make them again next year."