Hot Dish Chicken
You won't believe how easy this chicken recipe is to make! By simply layering a variety of delicious ingredients, you'll create a meal everyone will enjoy.Amber Dudley, New Prague, Minnesota
6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 70 min.
- 1 package (26 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 package (24 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3/4 cup French-fried onions
- In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer the potatoes,
- vegetables and chicken. In a large bowl, combine soups and broth;
- pour over chicken (dish will be full).
- Cover and bake at 375° for 1 hour. Uncover; sprinkle with
- French-fried onions. Bake 10 minutes longer or until heated through.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 374 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 68 mg cholesterol, 660 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 28 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1 vegetable.