Hot Dish Chicken Recipe
- 1 package (26 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 package (24 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3/4 cup French-fried onions
- 1. In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer the potatoes, vegetables and chicken. In a large bowl, combine soups and broth; pour over chicken (dish will be full).
- 2. Cover and bake at 375° for 1 hour. Uncover; sprinkle with French-fried onions. Bake 10 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving equals 374 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 68 mg cholesterol, 660 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 28 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1 vegetable.