You won't believe how easy this chicken recipe is to make! By simply layering a variety of delicious ingredients, you'll create a meal everyone will enjoy.—Amber Dudley, New Prague, Minnesota
- 1 package (26 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 package (24 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3/4 cup French-fried onions
- In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer the potatoes, vegetables and chicken. In a large bowl, combine soups and broth; pour over chicken (dish will be full).
- Cover and bake at 375° for 1 hour. Uncover; sprinkle with French-fried onions. Bake 10 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Hot Dish in Comfort Food Diet bookazine 2010
Reviews for Hot Dish Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review