Hot Curried Fruit Recipe
- 2 cans (15 ounces) apricot halves, drained
- 1 can (29 ounces) pear halves, drained
- 1 can (29 ounces) peach halves, drained
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 3/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1. In a 2-1/2-qt. casserole, combine fruit and raisins. Melt butter in a small saucepan; stir in brown sugar and curry powder. Cook and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Pour over fruit mixture; mix gently. Cover and bake at 400° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 cup: 244 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 54mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (49g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Hot Curried Fruit
"I made this only I left out the apricots and raisins. I added some halved pecans and topped with red maraschino cherries."